WEBINAR Wednesday 28th April, 1-2pm BST
Build for the future by supporting and connecting with 100% of your frontline, WFH and hybrid workforces
How can you set your business and people up for success as we forge ahead in 2021? How can you be sure you are positively impacting every single employee each day? These are questions many HR and business leaders are asking themselves as they prepare to take on the new world of work.
Join us on Wednesday 28th April, from 1-2pm BST to learn:
- How to use innovative employee communications and engagement tools to reach 100% of your workforce
- How to keep employees feeling connected to your organisation and to one another in the new world of work
- Ways employee recognition and reward can create connections, break down silos and increase employee retention
- About benefits that can support and reach 100% of employees making the biggest impact and driving the most return on investment.
- Approaches for measuring impact and gaining insight to fuel future action.
- Joanne Sibson, Associate HR Director at Witherslack
- Gemma Zak-Duport, Communications Manager at Allied Vehicles
- Pippa Van Praagh, Head of Product Adoption at Reward Gateway
Fill in the form to register for the webinar. Can't make the date? Register, and we'll make sure you receive the recording.