WEBINAR: Supercharge Employee Engagement by Streamlining and Simplifying Technology
Wednesday, May 12th, 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific
- Alexandra Powell, Director of Client Culture and Engagement
- George Dixon, Associate Director of Consultancy
Make it easy to connect, recognize and support your people wherever and however they work.
As we move towards a post-pandemic world, organizations with an engaged workforce will be better prepared to maximize new opportunities. HR leaders can accelerate this transition by ensuring employees feel connected, recognized and supported via seamless access to the tools they need to stay informed and feel appreciated whenever and wherever they work.
Join us for a live webinar on how to create an environment that can unleash a culture of connection, recognition, reward and greater employee engagement. Learn how to:
- Fortify your culture and values. Discover how you can use one platform to build alignment, break down silos and amplify communications.
- Remove engagement roadblocks. Find out how simple integrations power up employee engagement.
- Create high impact. Explore how consolidating employee engagement tools exponentially increases usage and participation.
- Measure what matters. Understand the metrics that reveal insights into how well your engagement efforts are working.
This webinar is ideal for organizations that already employ MS Teams, Outlook, Slack, Yammer or other collaboration tools.
Simply fill in the form to register!