We’re so excited to announce our very first virtual (and national!) Engagement Excellence Live event, where we’ll shine a spotlight on how HR changemakers in organisations of all sizes, and from all industries are shaping the future of work.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, HR and People Teams have taken the lead with inspiring empathy and care. And as we enter the next phase of this cultural evolution, we want to explore how HR leaders will engage and motivate their teams to fuel business growth with a people-first approach.
So, what is EnExLive?
EnExLive is a half-day virtual event that will offer leaders actionable takeaways for creating a stronger, more engaged workforce in a post-COVID-19 world. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics we’ll be exploring:
- Creating new and sustainable employee engagement practices that will reinvigorate productivity
- Celebrating contribution and cultivate trust and connection through authentic employee communication
- Overcoming budget constraints and support employees financially with creative and high-impact strategies
- Providing purpose and inspiration to boost employee wellbeing, safety and morale
- Improving efficiencies and enhance the employee experience with streamlined technologies.
You’ll hear from thought leaders in HR, culture and employee engagement in various industries, including:
Ready to learn more about how your organisation can thrive during a cultural evolution? Register for the virtual event today and save your spot, you don’t want to miss it: