2 min read
We’re so excited to announce our very first Engagement Excellence Live in the U.S., where we’ll shine a spotlight on how the cultural evolution driven by COVID-19 will impact organizations of all sizes, in all industries.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, HR and People Teams have taken the lead with inspiring empathy and care. And as we enter the next phase of this cultural evolution, we want to explore how HR leaders will engage and motivate their teams to fuel business growth with a people-first approach.
So, what is EnExLive?
EnExLive is a half-day virtual event that will offer leaders actionable takeaways for creating a stronger, more engaged workforce in a post-COVID-19 world. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics we’ll be exploring:
- Creating new and sustainable employee engagement practices that will reinvigorate productivity
- Cultivating a culture of recognition during times of uncertainty
- Building trust and connection through authentic employee communication
- Leading high-performing teams during a cultural evolution
- Creating a consolidated employee destination with streamlined technology to increase connection and productivity
Plus, you’ll hear from thought leaders in HR, culture and employee engagement in various industries, including:
Ready to learn more about how your organization can thrive during a cultural evolution? Register for the virtual event today and save your spot, you don’t want to miss it: