WEBINAR: End-of-year support & recognition to truly make a difference in a difficult economic climate
Thursday, 1st September, 1 pm BST
In our recent webinar, we discussed the impact the cost of living increase is having on employees’ financial and mental wellbeing. With many companies unable to offer pay rises or bonuses this year, planning a rewarding festive season is more important than ever when it comes to making your people feel supported and valued.
According to a recent Reward Gateway study, 73% of employees would use any financial rewards received from their workplace for essentials rather than luxuries. *
So how can you provide truly meaningful support and recognition this end-of-year during what could be a very challenging period for many of your employees?
Join our upcoming webinar on 1st September from 1pm BST to discuss how to:
- Reduce the costs of Christmas for your employees while also keeping costs down for your business
- Make an immediate positive impact and build a culture of appreciation by replacing the traditional end-of-year gift with meaningful recognition and rewards
- Offer employees inclusive wellbeing initiatives to help reduce stress during the holiday season
- Plan and launch creative festive campaigns and initiatives to help increase awareness and uptake of your benefits
- Alexandra Powell, Director of Client Culture and Engagement
- Joe Benton, Employee Engagement Consultant
Simply fill in the form to register!