WEBINAR Thursday 28th January, 11am-12pm GMT
The business case for employee engagement in 2021: trends, solutions & actions to drive productivity and resilience
2020 has been cited as the most stressful year for HR ever, with organisations everywhere navigating an upheaval of the employee experience and new ways of engaging today’s workforce. But as we close out 2020, HR leaders can look to 2021 as an opportunity to apply key learnings and deliver strategies and programmes that create engaged, productive and resilient organisations and people.
If you’re moving into 2021 asking yourself: Are my benefits still right? Do I need to connect and recognise my people differently? How do I best support the wellbeing of my workforce? How can I drive digital transformation to enhance the employee experience? Then this webinar is for you.
- Deirdre Ward, Head of People at Watford Community Housing
- Debra Corey, Best-selling Author & Thought Leader
- Robert Hicks, Group HR Director at Reward Gateway
Join this free webinar to discover:
- New research that reveals what HR and Reward leaders' top predictions are for 2021, and practical tips for how to put actions in place that are right for your business.
- How to overcome budget constraints and connect, recognise and support employees with creative and high-impact strategies.
- How to build the business case for employee engagement investments that will help your organisation stay ahead of the key HR trends and create an efficient and resilient organisation.
Fill in the form to register for the webinar. Can't make the date? Register, and we'll make sure you receive the recording.