WEBINAR: The 2022 Opportunity for HR: How The Great Adjustment Will Influence Strategic Priorities
Wednesday, 26th January, 1 pm GMT
The year we thought would be the return to normal has ended with the acceptance that what was once considered “normal” is now a thing of the past. From managing a dispersed workforce, navigating pandemic precautions and compliance, to standing out in a highly competitive recruitment landscape, HR leaders are continuing to weather the challenges that come with a state of constant change.
And while hurdles still persist for the HR community, HR leaders can look to 2022 as an opportunity to apply key learnings and deliver strategies and programmes that create engaged, productive and resilient organisations and people.
Join our upcoming webinar in partnership with HR Ninjas on January 26th at 1:00 - 2:00 pm GMT for an insightful Q&A to discuss:
- What HR leaders' top predictions are for 2022, and practical tips for how to put actions in place that are right for your business.
- The new definition of flexibility in relation to your people and your business.
- The importance of simplifying the employee experience.
- How to adjust to new employee needs and develop a culture of engagement that leads to higher productivity and retention.
- Alex Powell, Director of Client Culture and Engagement
- Robert Hicks, Group HR Director
Simply fill in the form to register!