WEBINAR Thursday 28th May, 1-2pm BST
8 ways to cultivate connection, culture and productivity
What HR leaders can do today to build a stronger company for tomorrow
Having spent the last few months prioritising crisis management and business continuity, HR Changemakers are now shifting their focus to the next phase of work. How do leaders connect with and engage employees to manage change, while strengthening trust, morale and productivity?
During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Provide employees purpose and inspiration and reset expectations to boost employee wellbeing, morale and productivity
- Leverage employee communication to cultivate visibility, trust and collaboration between remote workers or different parts of your business
- Develop ambassadors within your business and equip them to strengthen culture and encourage business growth
- Find innovative ways to support employees financially when bonuses or remuneration reviews may have been suspended or postponed
- Drive behaviours that enable future success through frequent and timely recognition.
- Sam Dewey, Reward & Wellbeing Manager at Macmillan Cancer Support
- Debra Corey, Best-selling Author & Advisor to Reward Gateway
- Alexandra Powell, Director of Client Culture and Engagement at Reward Gateway
In addition to actionable takeaways, you’ll hear first-hand from HR leaders on how they are supporting, connecting, and recognising their people.
Fill in the form to register for the webinar. Can't make the date? Register, and we'll make sure you receive the recording.