Carbon Reduction Plan
Publication date: February 2023
Commitment to achieving Net Zero
Reward Gateway is committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2050.
Baseline Emissions Footprint
Baseline emissions are a record of the greenhouse gasses that have been produced in the past and were produced prior to the introduction of any strategies to reduce emissions. Baseline emissions are the reference point against which emissions reduction can be measured.
Baseline Year: 2022
Additional Details relating to the Baseline Emissions calculations.
*Historical Scope 3 emissions have not been measured; estimates based on guidance that up to 80% of organisations emissions are scope 3 source guidance from: PRN_0621_Technical_standard_for_the_Completion_of_Carbon_Reduction_Plans_ 2_.pdf
|Scope 3 (Included Sources)
Current Emissions Reporting
Reporting Year: 2025
|Scope 3 (Included Sources)
Carbon Reduction Projects
As a technology business, our environmental impact is relatively low, but that does not mean we can be complacent. We know that taking responsibility for our own environmental footprint is the right thing to do. It is also important to our people and it is incredibly important to our customers which means that reducing our environmental impact will help us achieve our mission.
To do this, we have initiated the following projects:
- ● Create and publish a full EMS policy reflecting Reward Gateway’s commitment to the environment and sustainability.
- ● Use global benchmarking tools such as EcoVadis and CDP to assess where we stand in relation to other similar businesses in our industry.
- ● Measure against this benchmark after conducting our environmental assessment.
- ● Create a roadmap for reducing global CO2 emissions (including Scope 3)
- ● Create a roadmap for reducing water consumption.
- ● Create a roadmap for increasing recycling and reducing waste.
- ● Offset any flights taken during the financial year.
Declaration and Sign Off
This Carbon Reduction Plan has been completed in accordance with PPN 06/21 and associated guidance and reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans.
Emissions have been reported and recorded in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the GHG Reporting Protocol corporate standard and uses the appropriate Government emission conversion factors for greenhouse gas company reporting.
Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions have been reported in accordance with SECR requirements, and the required subset of Scope 3 emissions have been reported in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard.
This Carbon Reduction Plan has been reviewed and signed off by the board of directors (or equivalent management body).
Signed on behalf of the Supplier:
- Date: February 2023
Click the button below to download a copy of our Carbon Reduction Plan.