WEBINAR Tuesday 28th April, 1-2pm BST
Nurturing employee morale and supporting wellbeing for remote and essential workers
In a recent poll, HR leaders identified maintaining employee morale and supporting wellbeing as the top priority in the near future. As the environment around us rapidly evolves, how can leaders access the tools and strategies they need to support their employees and their business during this time of adjustment?
Join us on Tuesday 28th April at 1pm BST when we’ll bring a panel together to explore innovative and practical ways to:
- Strengthen culture and connect employees as businesses work harder than ever to connect new remote teams and essential workers.
- Reinforce your purpose and mission, and equip leaders within your organisation to inspire and innovate now and in the future.
- Embrace innovation and creativity to find new ways to recognise and support your people.
- Proactively support your employees’ wellbeing, whether physically, financially or mentally.
- Ben Waterfield, Engagement Manager at Dunelm
- John Frith, HR Director at Checkatrade.com
- Ian Pettigrew, Director & Coach at Kingfisher Coaching
- Alex Powell, Director of Culture & Engagement at Reward Gateway
Fill in the form to register for the webinar. Can't make the date? Register, and we'll make sure you receive the recording.