Reward Gateway Puts You In Control
The Reward Gateway platform puts you in the driver’s seat with built-in functionality that lets HR leaders and administrators manage key elements and initiatives. These self-service options help save time with intuitive technology that puts you in control, without having to log a single service ticket! Of course, help is always available – ranging from on-screen step-by-step guides, to our Support Desk and Customer Success Managers.
Here are just a few examples of how our clients use our self service features to save time and manage their employee engagement platform:
Reward and Recognition
- AwardFilePlus – easily send monetary awards to a large group of employees at once
- On The Spot Recognition – create unique awards for your offline workforce
- Scheduled Recognition – ensure employees are automatically recognized no their anniversary, birthday or other milestone
Communications, Surveys and Dashboards
- Surveys – launch quick polls or company-wide surveys in just a few easy steps
- Blogs – easily manage who has access to write, publish and review blogs
- Front End Dashboards – filter and slice data to reveal which combination of engagement drivers are having the most influence on culture
- Integrations – connect your Reward Gateway platform with your current technologies so you can seamlessly support a culture of engagement.
- Security Management – control confidentiality, availability, and integrity of your platform data and information
- SmartPay – This central hub allows HR professionals to manage payrolls, benefits windows, applications and invoices from one place
- SmartPay limits – automatically prevents the user from applying for amounts larger than predefined limits
- Payroll management – set up one or multiple payrolls within minutes
- Total Reward Statement – customise your TRS to reflect your company’s unique benefit offerings and descriptions
Hear what Lisa Tite, Payroll & HR Systems Specialist at Amtico, says about our self-service features:
“The self-service element of the platform has also been a huge benefit for us internally. Beforehand, there was always a reliance on myself and our wider HR department to manage admin, find and reprint documents that had been lost and deal with repetitive requests. Now we have a central hub where everything is stored and easy to access within just a few clicks.”
Talk to your CSM for more information on all the ways Reward Gateway puts you in control of your employee engagement platform.